This policy sets out what we expect Stores (Preppers) to have in place if orders go wrong.
You must comply with your Agreement with Mura, including all Applicable Law and Mura Policies. We may suspend the provision of our Services if you are found to be in material breach of these obligations.
Mura wants every customer to enjoy their version of amazing; however, we appreciate that things don’t always go to plan. This policy sets out what we expect Preppers to have in place if it goes wrong.
What we expect from Preppers:
- All complaints relating to food safety (e.g. allergens, foreign bodies) and quality (e.g. taste, temperature, portion size) must be taken very seriously and investigated.
- A customer complaint procedure should be a part of your Food Safety Management System.
- When undertaking an investigation, you should consider and be prepared to provide feedback on the following matters, as relevant (not an exhaustive list):
- Any control measures in place to ensure that food meets legal requirements and prevents the complaint in question from happening;
- Whether relevant due diligence paperwork was completed on the day in question, such as temperature records, cleaning checks, allergen matrices etc;
- Relevant staff training;
- Any relevant food storage and labelling requirements;
- Number of portions of the food in question sold and whether you have received any similar complaints?
- Any micro-testing or historical data on the dish in question?
Withdrawal and Recall:
- A Withdrawal and Recall procedure should be a part of your Food Safety Management System.
- If you are uncertain about these legal requirements, please seek advice from an expert. You can also refer to the Guidance on Food Traceability, withdrawals and recalls within the UK Food Industry.
- In the event of a Recall, you must notify us as soon as practicable of the actions to be taken in handling the affected food (e.g. return or disposal). To the extent that we are able, we will support you to remove the unsafe food from the supply chain and recall it from consumers if necessary.